Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Consider visiting PTW for an evaluation of your physical problem. Not only can we help you manage without surgery or medications, but we can help you regain the function to get you back to an exercise program once again!
BENEFITS OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
- Helps maintain the ability to live independently and reduces the risk of falling and fracturing bones.
- Reduces the risk of dying from coronary heart disease and of developing high blood pressure, colon cancer, and diabetes.
- Can help reduce blood pressure in some people with hypertension.
- Helps people with chronic, disabling conditions improve their stamina and muscle strength.
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression and fosters improvements in mood and feelings of well-being.
- Helps maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.
- Helps control joint swelling and pain associated with arthritis.
If you need help, call us today!!
Robert Babb, PT, MBA
Thursday, May 13, 2010
(stuffing the runners bags for the Broad Street ReRun)