Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Life as a Baby Boomer

I just turned 50!

Got pain in both my feet.

Lost my father a few years back

I have my first kid headed to college next month.

I am in the prime of my life

My life with my wife, my daughter, and my sons is a busy time.

My business keeps me reading, studying, and challenged.

Through all this, my expectations rise of my performance and others. 

I see customer service skills, poor and strong, in every corner of the community.

I see active listening skills and ignorance, I see eye-to-eye talk and pie-in-the sky promises.

I am a baby boomer. 

I will take peanut butter and jelly with a smile over steak and a frown.

I will jump higher for someone who listens or turn my head from those who don't

I will take "the best" service over "the best" provider, since one provider does not make a clinic

I am a baby boomer, and so are my patients (for the most part).

Rise to the demands of those around you, and achieve greatness in your chosen path.