A local collegue of mine (and ex employee) recently commented about our practice, stating "You guys are always busy, and you handle the up and down trends in visits (that occur normally in our practice) so well". Recently he left town for career change, but still kept hours as a PT in a busy fitness center. With the "Muscle Head" mentality of the health clubs, he told me he was frustrated working in a fitness center.
After a big smile and giant "Thank You", we went on to define "quality care". At PTW, we define is as:
1. Appointment within 24 hours of your first phone call
2. Patient goal directed care (contrary to some centers who direct care without asking what they can help you get back to)
3. Staffed every day for a no wait policy on each and every visit (PTW has no waiting rooms)
4 Constant contact with your Physician, your family, or your place of work, if necessary
5. PT specific equipment and technology found with PT industry leaders
6. All Physical Therapists are Members of our Association, volunteer in our communities, and attend up to 5 continuing education courses to remain relevant and up to date
7. Flexibility in our hours to meet your needs, from 6:30 am to 7 pm and Saturday appointments.
8. A "Healing Arts" traditional and holistic approach of PT not found in busy fitness centers.
With 4 clinics, a group practie of 11 Physical Therapists, and a staff of 40, we relentlessly strive to exceed the expecations of all our customers in all areas of the delivery of care.
We have been blessed with a crew of true professionals that focus on the customer first.
For bodies under repair in the most traditional sense, go ahead and give us a call. We'll be ready and able to take your call now for an appointment tomorrow.
Robert Babb, PT, MBA