After careful thought, I remember the banking folks telling me the averge small business life cycle is small. In fact, the small business administration (SBA) states that 7 our of 10 new small businesses survive after 2 years, and 50% survive to 10 years.
What did they tell me I needed in order to recieve financing to open on my own?
- Strong written plan
- Rely and trust mentors to advise
- Get some business education
- Save for maximum ability self finance
- Start for the right reasons, don’t expect to get rich
- Relentlessly work to improve your management skills
- Pick a good location
- Study the competition
- Pick and choose appropriate advertising
Since the beggining, our crew has practiced with:
Passion for profession: Strong belief in our mission
Study and Significance: Dare to make a difference when others are not
Drive and Determination: To provide Industry Best care, not locally best care
Failure and Fortune: Learn from past, remain humble
Thanks for reading our blog!
Now off to do our SWOT analysis!